Wayne National Forest 2015

M_Quick

Well we ended up parking at Williams, the place was mostly empty besides the Polaris party next to Adams and in front of Blake's trailers.

We did make it into Carbon Hill, for a late lunch at the B&W carryout. After lunch we decided to go off trail to excape some of the dust. So we took the trail off of snake hollow that goes back by the abandon cave. Some how we got separated after the cave, I was leading and almost flipped my quad. And then made it up the hill to relize I was lost and alone off the trail in a mud bog area with nothing but dear prints in the mud. I doubled back to find Steve and the Renegade buried in the mud. He was there for almost 30 mins! I pulled him out, and we went back out the way we came in from snake hollow. We road almost 70 miles, in the dust bowl.

Not that I'm aware of. One of the guys had a truck and trailer parked right behind Adams traler It was a dark colored chevy, I'm pretty sure he was one of the Rzr guys. If they were there we didn't see them.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be riding tomorrow with a few others, we will be riding from Williams camp ground leaving around noon. let me know if you are interested and i will give you some details.

Pending on rain clouds I may sneak out and head down tomorrow. Can't bring new toy yet, still have to x-fer title and get a plate. Did you end up getting a set of the closeout shocks for you 700r?

You didn't miss anything Mick, nothing but rain all day Saturday. Haven't pulled the trigger on the Elkas yet, i called the next day and they claimed that they didn't have that deal on the Raptor so just been waiting to see what deals they come out with at the end of the summer.

You didn't miss anything Mick, nothing but rain all day Saturday. Haven't pulled the trigger on the Elkas yet, i called the next day and they claimed that they didn't have that deal on the Raptor so just been waiting to see what deals they come out with at the end of the summer.

Well isn't that some bullshit. I seen the add was still online so I called and was going to get a set for the quad I just picked up. And they told me that deal was onlyl available for quad's that take 3 shocks not 4. I told them they need to remove the add from there website. And I then got some song and dance about a 3rd party that manages there website. I was like well it's about time to give them a call!

http://www.elkasuspension.com/products/quad/stage4kit/

http://www.elkasuspension.com/products/kits/

• Upvote 1

Wont be able to make this weekend, my niece is graduating high school but will definitely be down 4th of July weekend. Hoping to be there Thursday night but depends on work load.

Awesome! You are welcome to stay in the Hiltin.

Thx for the offer! When will anybody be riding again? I guess Steve bailed on me this Saturday. Something about watching the grass grow or paint dry idk. I did get the title work done on new quad and picked up the state plate today as well. I may still head down with the daughter sat, idk. 

Covered over 65 miles of Trails today. The mile of mud is back! Other than that the trails were perfert, zero dust.

I seen the Hilton on the top of the hill, moving on up!

Did they fix the trail between the cemetery and the jeep holes or do you still have to take the road?

Yep! Did they move the camper in front of me?

No, but the one behind you is Adams right? I only seen 2 up on the hill yours for sure, I didn't ride or drive up that way. Place was a absulute ghost town. Bagley's had a decent croud.