Wayne National Forest 2015

M_Quick

If you are coming down i will get my happy ass up and be ready to ride Saturday by 10:30. Figured we would do one day where we go to Dorr run, around the loop and some of the side loops and back?

May be in for a Sunday ride too, I am trying too stay until Monday but work is cock blocking me at the moment!

Wondering if you ever woke up on time for the Sunday ride.  :lol: 

But really, I had a good ride with the others. And Maxpower showed me the back way to the B&W. 

Wondering if you ever woke up on time for the Sunday ride.   :lol:

But really, I had a good ride with the others. And Maxpower showed me the back way to the B&W. 

lol yup! i was up about 11 Saturday, had a couple waffles and some sausage links then we went out riding. I didn't set an alarm because Shawn is usually beating on my door about 9:30.

lol yup! i was up about 11 Saturday, had a couple waffles and some sausage links then we went out riding. I didn't set an alarm because Shawn is usually beating on my door about 9:30.

I rolled into Williams @11:20 we didn't leave there till around noon or so. Maybe next yr we can ride. You missed seeing the big renegade over the cliff, but you probably herd about it. If not I uploaded a video trailer, starting out with muddrunnerz wrong turn. Edited by M_Quick

I did hear about that...have you talked to Steve, how did it happen?

I talked to him that day and yesterday too. That day I asked him wtf he was doing down there, looking for your can-am bag! That might have been too soon for a joke, but it just came out. Anyways he was most likely showing off how fast he was, with his group of utes. There from what's called tree monkeys apv club. Steve said he clipped a tree stump with left front wheel, and it forced him to the right, and that's the side of trail with the cliff. He ended up going to ER Sunday, nothing broken and no torn ligaments. He really got pretty lucky, and quad didn't appear to bad of shape either.

Also I herd the tree monkeys Facebook page set up a go fund me account for him, but I'm not for sure, cause I don't have Facebook and I seen someone said yeah go fund my dumb ass riding lessons.

Edited by M_Quick