2012 Triumph Street Triple R - $6000

TRMN8TR

2012 Street Triple R with about 3,600 miles, Diablo Red

The good:

• Excellent condition, very clean bike
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Daytona fork springs/internals and adjusters. Gets rid of the slightly "spongy" front end feel the STR usually has.
  • Less than 300 miles on brand new Michelin Pilot Road 3's.
  • Just changed all the fluids, oil/brakes/radiator over the winter. Chain/sprockets, pads/rotors are all in excellent condition as would be expected for 3600 miles. 

The bad:

• One small scratch on the tank, one smaller scratch on the lip of the front rim
  • Bought as a Salvage Title. I rebuilt it and it currently has Rebuilt Title that can be titled/registered no problem. 

Even though it has a rebuilt title, it has a BRAND NEW frame. I have receipts to show it was replaced by Triumph under warranty due to a neck bearing failure, unrelated to the original reason for the salvage title. So no worries about the frame being twisted/bent or anything other than new. 

I'll be posting pics tonight. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumpity bump. I need to get this guy gone. $5500 is about as low as I care to go. 

Also working on getting the matching belly pan repainted, It was scratched up. That will go with the bike either way, before or after it sells. Seems to be one of the more popular additions to the street triple. 

• 2 months later...

What is the history on the salvage title?

It's already been inspected by the OSHP, correct?

...oh and bump.

I bought it as a salvage to rebuild. It had front end damage, and I have pics of that somewhere as well. Forks, front wheel, rotors, fender, triple clamps, and frame have all been replaced. The lower triple and frame are brand new parts that were replaced by Triumph. 

And yes, this has already gone through the OHSP inspection and is now titled as "Rebuilt" and not Salvage. Title can be transferred, bike can be registered/plated and insured with no hassle. 

Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...