(5/3/15) Ohio Ride Around

CBRcharles

Sunday, May 3rd, warm weather ! let's get together and ride all day , I'm in Wooster but we can meet wherever the majority is or we can pick you up on the way! Im in Wooster, Have people coming from Columbus coming to ride , and we want a big pack ! Comment or text me or questions ..! I'll update as we get closer to the day!

Sunday, May 3rd, warm weather ! let's get together and ride all day , I'm in Wooster but we can meet wherever the majority is or we can pick you up on the way! Im in Wooster, Have people coming from Columbus coming to ride , and we want a big pack ! Comment or text me or questions ..! I'll update as we get closer to the day!

Oh god, who from columbus? I know a lot of riders down there and I know for a fact (if they are the ones I am thinking of) none of them would mesh well with anyone on here. If its anyone from that Group Ride Columbus facebook group, yea I'll warn the OR people now, stay away from them unless you like riding with a bunch of kids that mob highways and do wheelies.

Oh god, who from columbus? I know a lot of riders down there and I know for a fact (if they are the ones I am thinking of) none of them would mesh well with anyone on here. If its anyone from that Group Ride Columbus facebook group, yea I'll warn the OR people now, stay away from them unless you like riding with a bunch of kids that mob highways and do wheelies.

just my friends lol???? I know them from Columbus .

Hey, not all of us do that. I'm just a regular asshole! Lol. I haven't seen anything on the Columbus riders page about this i don't think. So you are safe, for now.

Hey, not all of us do that. I'm just a regular asshole! Lol. I haven't seen anything on the Columbus riders page about this i don't think. So you are safe, for now.

I can tell by your tires if I'm going to ride with you. Attitude is unimportant asshole or nice guy, irrelevant.

We are meeting a 11AM in Wooster, we will go from Wooster to Mansfield on route 30. so everyone can get their wheelies and burnouts out of the way lol. we will get on route 39 in Mansfield and take it 71 miles to New Philidalphia . (Route 39) has plenty of twists and turn and straights for a perfect ride ... we can stop it there or we can ride south east to chochocton & then people from Columbus area can split off there .. and the rest of us can take 83 North back to Wooster and split there . also if we want , we can stop to eat somewhere along the way .

The meeting time:

11AM @ 1530 Beall Ave, Wooster‎ OH‎ 44691 (Marathon Gas station)

We will wait for everyone to arrive ..

kickstands up probably at 11:20 !

please text me or reply to this post if you are coming ! hope to see everyone there

- Charles, 330-466-7981

We are meeting a 11AM in Wooster, we will go from Wooster to Mansfield on route 30. so everyone can get their wheelies and burnouts out of the way lol. we will get on route 39 in Mansfield and take it 71 miles to New Philidalphia . (Route 39) has plenty of twists and turn and straights for a perfect ride ... we can stop it there or we can ride south east to chochocton & then people from Columbus area can split off there .. and the rest of us can take 83 North back to Wooster and split there . also if we want , we can stop to eat somewhere along the way .

The meeting time:

11AM @ 1530 Beall Ave, Wooster‎ OH‎ 44691 (Marathon Gas station)

We will wait for everyone to arrive ..

kickstands up probably at 11:20 !

please text me or reply to this post if you are coming ! hope to see everyone there

- Charles, 330-466-7981

so sorry everyone ! forgot we had church on Sunday's so I'm making the meet time 12!

kickstands up at 12:20!

sorry for the confusion.