2008 VFR 800 with extras

NinjaDoc

What?! The Epic Ride will not be the same if you sell your bike. I look forward to seeing you and the VIffer at every ride. Promise if you sell it you will get something else so you can still hang with us at the Epic Ride!

sorry to post up, bike is sold :( it was a spontaneous bad decision

Ever since i sold it the weather has been outstanding and it seems like i cannot go on without riding a bike once ina while. I dont sleep well as all spare time is going into browsing and research on new one or used one :D I have a bad feeling i am going to make another spontaneous bad OCD decision.

Alzheimer was betting on two things, Bad wont come for epic ride and i will be buying another soon, :) i guess he is close to winning both

Edited by NinjaDoc

Bad wont come for epic ride and i will be buying another soon, :) i guess he is close to winning both

Lol he knows well. Unless some people want to come help me move this Saturday, it's not looking as good as it did a week ago. Plus I'm always goldilocks on the weather. Better be jusssst right

Not having enough time to ride is bad enough.

Not having a motorcycle with no possibility of riding is another matter altogether. 

So true, i might bite the bullet and get some thing soon. Want to try something not at all VFR for a change.

Also so long as I own my VFR you're always free to borrow it!

Thx B, i might try to get some thing before that. And also even if every one pokes fun of you not showing up i know you really love to ride and join group. For some reason ur just holding urself back thats all. May be just too damn lazy lol :D so come for the epic ride. You need one every year,

Nivin, what are you thinking in terms of a new/new to you bike?

Not having enough time to ride is bad enough.

Not having a motorcycle with no possibility of riding is another matter altogether. 

I'll never be without a bike again for that reason.

Edited by RHill

i might surprise myself with my own OCD and random crazy decisions. Every day i am fighting the temptations to buy something off the bat. Right now limiting myself to the amount i have in hand from the sale, which is close by my home so i can go see and dont have to trailer etc. And something that ticks the boxes from long lost dreams

Pick up a cruiser! Gives you a more relaxing release. It was really my kids who got me off of the adrenalin high of the go-fast. Getting home after each ride thinking "glad I'm still alive after that one" started to wear on me.