Bike Night

WhiteHorse

Some buddies and i are meeting at the shell gas station on morse rd tonight at 6:45 and heading to the tilted kilts bike night at Polaris to see what its about if anyone from here would like to join feel free. Ill be on a blue zx14

Hey Shep!   Can you give us an after action report on the Kilt bike night?  If it's decent I'll add it to the rotation.  I'm only about 15 mins away from Polaris.  There was a decent sized crowd at QSL last night.

Some buddies and i are meeting at the shell gas station on morse rd tonight at 6:45 and heading to the tilted kilts bike night at Polaris to see what its about if anyone from here would like to join feel free. Ill be on a blue zx14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this out today Quaker Steak and Lube's new policy disallows 'biker club colors, patches' If you wear your American Legion Riders vest to any of their bike nights you will be told to take it off or leave Looks like veteran ride clubs, religious/church clubs or any other biker or ride clubs are no longer welcome. I will never go back. Looks like fallout from Waco. Lets all live in fear.

Edited by HeavyDuty

Just found this out today Quaker Steak and Lube's new policy disallows 'biker club colors, patches' If you wear your American Legion Riders vest to any of their bike nights you will be told to take it off or leave Looks like veteran ride clubs, religious/church clubs or any other biker or ride clubs are no longer welcome. I will never go back. Looks like fallout from Waco. Lets all live in fear.

Ain't that something..... Hmmm.