NEO Epic Ride meetup - head down to EPIC RIDE MAY 2015

DerekClouser

While I can't say for certainty on your riding ability, I can certainly speak from experience; I'm in agreement with whaler and saying that this ride may be a bit over your head and I'd recommend sticking to some smaller rides until you are an adequate rider.

I'd be more than willing to meet up with you sometime and ride with ya locally and help you learn, I just don't think this ride is a great idea for you right now.

Edit: Plus I'm not sure the liability on anyone of us if something was too happen.

I'd take Derek up on his offer. Real nice guy and a good rider, I know I'd learn something following him around for a few days.

I haven't posted yet because my plans for that weekend are fluid at the moment. Hope to know for sure soon. If so, what time would you be rolling thru Millersburg? I would meet up there.

Dave G.

8:00 Lodi= 8:50 Millersburg. It would be good to see you Dave.

• Upvote 1

My first meet up for me. :D How early do some of you show up. Just curious.... I wouldn't mind being there with the first bike, grabbing some coffee, and bullshitting for a little.

Kind of depends. I normally show up about 20-30 min early and I'm usually one of the first people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

No shirt, No ride?

I'm sure the guys prefer everyone wear a shirt.... unless they wanna organize a shirtless ride... but most are opposed to the squidy stuff lol....

maybe a wet t-shirt competition?

Approx 8:50 Millersburg.

Jim, will you be stopping in Millersburg or just rolling thru?  I am still a last minute decision (not weather related), but hoping to be there...if I am, I am going to stop at the Marathon/DQ to get fuel.  If you plan to stop, can we meet there?  If not, I will look out for the group and catch up once I see you roll past.

DPG.

Keep an eye out then for me. Blue SV650 with hard bags.

Jim, will you be stopping in Millersburg or just rolling thru?  I am still a last minute decision (not weather related), but hoping to be there...if I am, I am going to stop at the Marathon/DQ to get fuel.  If you plan to stop, can we meet there?  If not, I will look out for the group and catch up once I see you roll past.

DPG.

The scuttlebutt: Marathon at the south end of town, roll thru, approximately 8:50.

Oh yeah, I should mention that I will be riding a black GSX-R600.  The Z1K desperately needs a rear tire, so I will not be on my normal steed.

Edited by dpgasser