Hillary 2016

Strictly Street

5 hours ago, Strictly Street said:

And so, it begins...

Allegations of voter fraud and missing votes. Faked coin tosses etc....

These are some of the comments of fellow Democrats no less. Perhaps they need voter ID's

Is this any more real than the Kardashians?

The thing is who doesn't believe this would be something Clinton and her campaign would be capable of?  That is really the issue. 

• Upvote 1

Clintons voice irritates me, therefore I'm not voting for her. I know enough females rule the world types will vote for her.

Trump still has my attention. He needs to shut his mouth sometimes though. His over-confidence is going to hurt him.

4 minutes ago, Gump said:

Trump still has my attention. He needs to shut his mouth sometimes though. His over-confidence is going to hurt him.

Going to....you mean likely already has? I liked Trump but frankly he lost me when he went way, way overboard on the assholeness. I know personally what that's like and its hard to come back in people's minds from stepping over that line.

5 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Going to....you mean likely already has? I liked Trump but frankly he lost me when he went way, way overboard on the assholeness. I know personally what that's like and its hard to come back in people's minds from stepping over that line.

I agree. Should have said It has. But he can re-tool that attitude. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gump said:

I agree. Should have said It has. But he can re-tool that attitude. 

Downplay it maybe, but not re-tool.  Remember, Trump came into the business world a spoiled brat with Daddy's million-dollar backing and has had paid sycophants around him for 30+ years.  Every behavior he's shown has been honed over time to micro-adapt to the New York real estate development sector he chose to make a name in.  For those of you well-versed in "Business New Yorker" culture, you know what I'm talking about (a decade of working for a Wall Street mega-bank taught me a few things).  What you see is who he is, and he sees it as a perfect adaptation that's paid dividend upon dividend.  Honestly I think he's bored with real estate and reality TV success and was yearning for something more, like "Carnegie/Morgan/Westinghouse"-esque legacy in public "service."

I can't decide which voice I dislike more - Clinton's or Trump's.  Unfortunately Rand is now out, and so are my hopes for greater libertarian representation in the White House for 4 more years.

I wish there was a candidate that I could get behind - from either party or a third or fourth party.

I'd really like to see someone that can unite the parties to a point that some good shit can be done. But none of the current front runners are offering that. They all seem set to divide us a bit more. Looks like another 4 or 8 years with 49% of the population being pissed off all the time.

• Upvote 1