Hillary 2016

Strictly Street

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/oh-hill-no-clintons-presidential-plan-is-growing-stale/

Seeing as I know it's going to happen, I'll start the thread.

Hillary for 2016! As promised to her, the Democratic nod is in her court.

She announced today.

Personally I think her record speaks for itself but your opinion might vary.

So, Hillary for 2016. Yea or nay?

Until emailgate this old white conservative asshat was committed to voting for her. She intentionally destroyed the server after she got a subpoena from Congress. Now I am not too sure.

Yep. I think Benghazi was a mistake without the smoking gun the GOP desperately wanted. But I'm feeling like she intentionally spun up her own server to establish culpable deniability for anything that might be unseemly and that's a reflection on how she must operate. I don't buy the "convenience" excuse.

It's simple. Work emails on your work devices, and personal business on your personal devices. What professional doesn't understand that these days???

• Upvote 1

What Idiot dumbfuck will the Republican Party offer up to lose to this dumb bitch??America is on the fast track to hell

That's going to be hard to predict.  There's a lot to choose from this year.  Bumper crop.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but I'd be alright with that becoming law. Does it also count for men that cry like bleeding women?

I’m sorry my joke went so far over your head it was in reference to the Democratic Party’s policies of making promises of something for nothing without any intentions of keeping those promises. My prediction for the election is Hillary will be unbeatable. To many people will vote for her only because she is a woman to many people will vote for her because they will believe her BS and are not smart enough to see thru it. The rest will vote for her because they think they will get something for nothing and again will not be smart enough to see past the coming lies.

Well Sorry. If you have a couple of hours to spare just ask me how I really feel about the Clintons

We can start with Bills NAFTA program and how it really screwed the working class and 100 of thousands of manufacturing jobs in America.

I was hoping to see her in jail before the elections happen.

Never happen for a vast amount of reasons
  • Upvote 1

Imagine what she gets away with if she becomes president

Maybe she'll start a war in the Middle East that kills over 6000 Americans,further destabilizes the region and adds trillions of dollars to the national debt and then we find out that it was all based on lies.

No,nobody could possibly get away with something like that.

That's the beauty of the two party system...you can always blame the other guy.

Edited by drc32-0

No. Just vote Libertarian and watch both parties catch fire. It's really easy. Just hafta get passed this whole "no chance of winning" rhetoric. Once the parties realize they've lost their base, they'll either capitulate...or vanish.

Stop. Voting. Like. Fuckwads.

Torches and pitch forks and off to the poles then.

I like torches and pitch forks....and axe handles.

No. Just vote Libertarian and watch both parties catch fire. It's really easy. Just hafta get passed this whole "no chance of winning" rhetoric. Once the parties realize they've lost their base, they'll either capitulate...or vanish.

This is so true.  The only way to get a "reset" without an internal war is to do this.  But everyone thinks it won't matter to vote for anyone but a Dem or Repub.  Hopefully someday soon, it will. 

Well if we keep getting fuckwads for the candidates.......