83 Honda Shadow 750c

jonan

So, I've had this project for quite some time.  I've ridden it for ~400mi, it was amazing! Best bike I've ever ridden compared to the other cruisers I've ridden, 90s Vulcan 700, 2000s HD 883 Sporter(my moms), I've had a few other bikes a few sports bikes and a standard bike, I've loved them all in their own way, as I'm sure all of you can relate.  I ran out of time to tinker with it and its been sitting in my moms garage in Sunbury for quite some time.  It developed a back fire and is lacking power, i've had it running a few times and put about another 100mi on it.  I bought all of it from some guy who was an 80s shadow enthusiast and his wife said his shed of shadow stuff had to go.  The 750 has a black powdercoated frame and factory paint scheme with factory decals on the body parts.  The one in the picture is complete and is the one that I have ridden  There is another frame that has a motor, a 700 not a 750, suspension and most of the main components installed that I started putting together once I had the other running great, the motor turns over but never had it running.  I have titles for both and a lot of extra parts.  Also I now live in NC so I'm looking to sell everything as a package $1000 or trade for a 500cc street bike. My first bike was an 89 Suzuki GS500e, I miss it dearly, so something comparable would be cool.  Eventually I would like to build my own electric bike so a full fairing bike would be cool as long as it's around 500cc.

Thanks all!

post-9770-0-47191400-1428447063_thumb.jp

Edited by jonan

• 2 months later...