It's official, Rand Paul is running

Casper

He retracted that idiotic Vax statement. Idk if I'd vote for him tho, I much prefer Gary Johnson but he seems to lack the ability to get even 5% of the vote. If rand can get a libertarian in the door and break the 2 party system then it would be worth voting against my best candidate. Gotta think about the long game.

He retracted that idiotic Vax statement. Idk if I'd vote for him tho, I much prefer Gary Johnson but he seems to lack the ability to get even 5% of the vote. If rand can get a libertarian in the door and break the 2 party system then it would be worth voting against my best candidate. Gotta think about the long game.

I can appreciate the strategy, I really can, and boy would I like to see the 2-party system blown apart.

But to pander to one's base (and it turns out, even lying about knowing perfectly healthy people permanently harmed by vaccines) over something that risks public health when you have a network of docs available through your dad as reference, is irresponsible and incredibly hard for me to get past.  What policies would he institute with regards to women's health and environmental pollution based on vote-getting vs. the numbers?

I'll have to research Gary Johnson.

There have been healthy people harmed by vaccinations. It's incredibly rare and the harm does not include autism but you can find several thousand vases where it has been proven that people were harmed or killed by vaccines. That being said it's a statistical anomaly and I still fully support vaccinations.

Wish you had known about Johnson in '12.

There have been healthy people harmed by vaccinations. It's incredibly rare and the harm does not include autism but you can find several thousand vases where it has been proven that people were harmed or killed by vaccines. That being said it's a statistical anomaly and I still fully support vaccinations.

Wish you had known about Johnson in '12.

Yea to both.

Gary Johnson is the man. You haven't heard of him because he's the best man for the job.

He might very well be and I don't disagree, but he does not have a cold days chance in Hell of winning. Paul is a good start, we could do much much worse.

Nope. I don't settle. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two shitheads. I don't care if voting for the "no win" candidate puts a Marxist in office. So be it. I'm done playing by the GOP's rules.

When the GOP puts up an actual, classical liberal Republican, I'll vote for him/her. Until then, their RINOs can get bent.

Absolutely agree.

Well then so be it, we could end up with Hillary in office......but by all means only vote your conscience.

Depending on the GOP candidate, the alternative could be just as bad, simply in different ways. That's my personal quandary. Vote my conscience or try to guess who will be less shitty than the alternative?

Depending on the GOP candidate, the alternative could be just as bad, simply in different ways. That's my personal quandary. Vote my conscience or try to guess who will be less shitty than the alternative?

No GOP candidate will ever be worse than the queen royal cunt.......nobody. Buddy of mine has met her "protected her" several times over the years, he said she is a vile human being.

The owners of the media will determine

who our next president is by who they

decide to give a voice to and how they

choose to slant things.  The public will

be told what to believe and many will

believe exactly what they are told by the

talking heads.

Well then so be it, we could end up with Hillary in office......but by all means only vote your conscience.

I doubt if she will even get the nomination.

Anyone under the age of 30 has no idea who she is except maybe her husband got a bj from a fat chick.

Who cares,if you believe any of these fucks that run for president you are a complete moron and probably voted for George Bush.

Have a good day.

Oooohh, so angry! Let it flow!

No morons voted for king obamba, right?

• Upvote 1

I doubt if she will even get the nomination.

Anyone under the age of 30 has no idea who she is except maybe her husband got a bj from a fat chick.

You do know she was secretary of state, right? Millennials might not remember her as first lady, but anyone paying attention to politics knows who the secretary of state is.

I'd rather watch this whole country burn than pander to either party.

Ah, you're losing me there.

I would try to give either party a shot - and by that, I mean that I would allow either a reasonable amount of time to demonstrate their own ineptitude, and/or flawed ideas.

I don't think it's much of a secret that the majority of our members have conservative leanings.  That said, if it were up to me, I would cede power to the democrats for up to 20 years and promise not to interfere with their agenda (within reason) if it meant a real chance of demonstrating success or failure.

The dead-lock that currently exists is counterproductive.  At least a failed experiment would expose the flaws of each party's ridiculousness  and (theoretically) leave the libertarians to save the day.