Epic Ride - Spring 2015 TSHIRTS/HOODIES - ON SALE NOW!

DerekClouser

My Hoodie is being printed and will be shipped soon. Thank you Derek. I feel all young and Gangsta with my Hoodie. Now I have to save up again for O.R. Forum

Edited by B-Mac

So, some bad news has come about in regards to the shirts.   Anyone who has already purchased shirts will still receive theirs.  

Somehow, shutterstock, has filed a cease and desist against the logo because we used something of theirs in the design.  It was heavily modified, but I don't want to get into a legal fight. Therefore, we won't have any more shirts to sell with the Ohio Skull logo on it, unless I paid them $199.00 to license the use of their image in our design. 

I can still offer shirts with a different logo if those who want it still would like to get shirts, but I won't be able to offer the skull logo to anyone else who hasn't already paid.  

Edited by DerekClouser

i never imagined there would be so much hassle for a non profit, non branding image we print on a t shirt for our own personal use. only part we have used was the helmet part from their image. There is no relation at all with the concept.  If i knew i would not have been lazy and changed or make it different. Sorry for the trouble derek. :(

Update: this weekend Nivin (NinjaDoc) will be re-doing the logo so we don't have any more issues.

If you were still interested in getting a shirt, please be patient and should have a new campaign up next week.

Sorry for the delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Ok finally got the logo situation settled.   We have a new completely designed logo by ourselves so we won't have any copyright issues.   It is slighty different so there will be 2 different versions at the site.  I kept the colors the same and the quote on the back the same as well.   If you purchased version 1, you can still purchase version 2 if you'd like.  Hoodies and t-shirts are available.  

The shirts end on Apr 22, so there is time to receive them before the event. 

http://teespring.com/ohio-epic-ride-may-2015

Reserve yours today!

UhqziJF.png

7HMzOo5.png

mcxltBG.png

diA5imh.png

ordered...

I don't think you ordered in the correct campaign. Check your balance from the account you purchased the shirt from. If you didn't get debited, then you need to order from the current campaign. Sorry for any confusion.

I don't think you ordered in the correct campaign. Check your balance from the account you purchased the shirt from. If you didn't get debited, then you need to order from the current campaign. Sorry for any confusion.

Ok, re-ordered. :)

Got My Hood-E today the Epic Ohio Ride is hard to see. Also I rode the 2015 Epic Route today Video is loading.

Old%20Man%20Ride%20011.jpg

Got mine as well today. I agree. The lettering on the bottom is hard to see. Unfortunately that's part of the learning curve in the designs. Hopefully the shirts will have a bit more definition.

Actually did the route last Saturday.

Edited by DerekClouser