Epic Ride - Spring 2015 TSHIRTS/HOODIES - ON SALE NOW!

DerekClouser

Epic Ride shirts & hoodies are available for purchase through teespring.   

The last day will be April 22, 2015 to purchase shirts.   

Shirts are $20.00 and Hoodies are $30.00.  They accept paypal and credit cards and will ship directly to your house. 

Update:

The shirts end on Apr 22, so there is time to receive them before the event.

http://teespring.com/ohio-epic-ride-may-2015

You do not need to attend the event to purchase a t-shirt and can purchase as many as you'd like.  

PS: For those who I owe a shirt from last event, please PM me. We can make arrangements for this. 

Post in this thread if you purchased a shirt so I can keep an eye on how many from the site ordered vs. people just stumbling across it through teespring. 

Edited by Cdubyah
  • Upvote 1

Sent you a pm Derek, let me know what you have planned for those of us that paid from last year. Thanks!

Refund sent through paypal so you can order directly through teespring to have them ship to your house.   Hope this works for you. 

Checked the website today after I got the email they were being sent to print. Got this message: 

This campaign is no longer available due to content issues.

Sorry about that. If you purchased from this campaign, please check your email for an update.

Checked the website today after I got the email they were being sent to print. Got this message: This campaign is no longer available due to content issues.

Sorry about that. If you purchased from this campaign, please check your email for an update.

Yea. Apparently putting up 'Event organized on Ohioriders.net' violates their terms and conditions. Anyone who already ordered will have them printed. I'll remake the campaign or see if they'll reinstate the existing one without this 'violation'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk