212 flooded...and some other road info in that area.

Tonik

212 has flooded signs between 21 and Bolivar but it isn't flooded.

212 is flooded about halfway between Atwood Lake Dam and 164. It is very passable, westbound lane is not flooded but the 3/4 of the eastbound lane is. So lots of room and plenty of warning and signs unless you are an idiot.

164 going north from 212....first section has tons of gravel, way more than usual. It is that tiny pea gravel that is slippery as hell. By the coal mine it is a mess, coal shit every where. 9 and 39 were awesome. Don't think I will be going to the Steel Trolley Diner in Lisbon again. It has gotten really dirty in there, it is disgusting. It was never super clean but it is really bad now.

Whole day was awesome, can't beat 350 miles and 65 in mid-March.

I totally agree with you on the Diner. Wife and I stopped once last year an it was bad. Also stopped with Copeland and it was pretty disgusting. I miss 164 for what it once was. Since they started this shale shit you really have to be aware of the truck traffic and crap on the turns. Especially the right handers were they drag the gravel onto the pavement. 646 is still a Baller of a road though. Glad you were able to get out Jim.