New Forum Member - Central Ohio

dlaur14

Hello all,

I heard of this forum from another I was a member of. I've been lurking around for just a few minutes and have already found some great information. I ride a red '14 Yamaha FZ-09. It's my third bike and I've had it just over a year. I hope to meet people in the future as many of my close friends don't ride! Let's hope the weather continues to cooperate.

Drew

Welcome. I'm jealous. I was seriously considering a FZ09 but went with a FZ07 instead. Part of me wishes that I would have picked up the FZ09.

It's definitely a hell of a bike! I haven't ridden an FZ-07 but I've heard great things about it.

How did you find the place where OHIO RIDERS discuss thing on the NET? Lol

Haha you got me!

Welcome!  

I'd ask for / insist on pics but I'm worried that the puddles of drool would short out my laptop.

Chris

This is latest picture I have. Been too busy riding the last few days. It's from the fall, before a winter full of mods.

post-18008-0-88049600-1426555514_thumb.j

Welcome to the OR! Like the ride, have heard good things about the FZ09. I have had an FZ1 for many years and have considered the FZ09 as an option down the road. You should come out to the Epic Ride in May, good opportunity to meet everyone and show off your ride!