Anyone looking for a house in NE Ohio?

Bad324

I know of a pretty nice one that just went on the market

3 bed, 2.5 bath Colonial

-Finished basement with built in Oak bar and sink and 2 areas for storage

-Big desirable neighborhood located in Broadview Hts

-2 car garage with huge built in work bench, utility tub and wall organization system

-Large deck that goes out to good sized back yard and large lake

$224,500

ISxrjxzajej3pi0000000000.jpg

ISt43qjuc6504i0000000000.jpgISdsy1jh4qo54i0000000000.jpg

Edited by Bad324

what development is that?  I don't recognize the area.

We're currently 3 miles from my in-laws.  Broadview Heights would put us within 3 miles of my parents instead, and in a much nicer school district...

Is this your place, Brian?

Yea. I don't really need to move but the wife wants to. So I'm entertaining the idea so I can get a larger lot, larger garage and shed since I never did the under deck storage like I wanted to

RedKow - it's New Hampton. Across Broadview from Macintosh. The downfall is it's North Royalton schools.

I should have assumed it was your place when I saw the Bearcats stuff in the basement.

North Royalton schools are still better than Parma schools, but the 3 bedroom part is probably what would really kill the idea if I pitched it to the wife. She just got a raise yesterday, too, so we're sort of starting to look at houses instead of just talking about it.

Oh yea there two amazing houses I had to strike off my list because they are in Seven Hills so those pesky Parma schools

I figure between the 3 bedroom and the lake in the back it may limit our audience with multiple little kids

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So we finally found a house that has pretty much everything on our checklist in our price range

This is no joke. If you or someone you refer purchases the house for asking price and pay closing costs, my VFR will be the finders fee or included with the sale of the house

• 2 weeks later...

Pending sale...we are in contract and gotta be out by Memorial Day. Got my price and didn't even have to give up the bike!

Great, so we should see that thread bumped in 3, 2......

:)

Congrats on the pending sale.

Lol no I have zero time to deal with all this moving and finding next house and selling the motorcycle and Tahoe. Those are both on hold for a bit

Same area. Wife wanted a dining room and I want a bigger garage and a shed. Also we tend to have both our families over for holidays and events and it gets cramped quick

For now though the plan is most of this stuff is going in to storage and likely staying with my mom until we find a house that fits the bill