unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

Forecast already got better for Saturday since the morning. Now it is for a spot thunderstorm in the afternoon. So they are talking 3 or 4 pm scattered pop ups. As you can see since my commitment to go the weather has gotten better. Relax, I got this.

I'd also like to take partial credit. Because so many people pegged me to back out of this (rightfully so) my mind has been made up to make it pending weather. Thus it is gonna stay clear so that I have no excuse to avoid what will surely turned into a lot of being uncomfortable and bitching and complaining

This is assuming it's Saturday. I can't do Sunday

Edited by Bad324

Dang, an OR regular guy getting married was good enough reason for this ride to be scheduled some other day if we knew early :( may be the whole group can stop by the church and rev engine three times and leave :D

• Upvote 2

The last time I stepped onto holy ground my legs caught fire. :eek:

Are you sure it was your legs and fire? Could it of been your third leg and a rash from the girl the night before?

Hookers and blow. Shocked you had to ask.

Same payment as Rollnhot.. And most other guys. Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

Dang, an OR regular guy getting married was good enough reason for this ride to be scheduled some other day if we knew early :( may be the whole group can stop by the church and rev engine three times and leave :D

His soon to be would not approve

Trying to thing positive, but the forecast is not looking good for the whole weekend. What's the contingency date if the weekend is a washout?

Well, the following weekend is a 3-day...

course i'm sure people have other trips planned with the family and such. just bet on 16th/17th working out.

Trying to thing positive, but the forecast is not looking good for the whole weekend. What's the contingency date if the weekend is a washout?

It says scattered T-Storms in the afternoon with only .06 inches of rain.  That is nothing, we probably won't even see it. No donuts for you.

It says scattered T-Storms in the afternoon with only .06 inches of rain.  That is nothing, we probably won't even see it. No donuts for you.

I like your thinking. Hell half the time the weather man can't even get it right when they say there sure it is going to rain.

Not gonna make it. Something big at work and I have to go with the $$$.This grown up life is starting to suck.

Booooooooo, wont be the same without u there. Was nice to see you all the time for many years now.

Church? Hahaha, that foo can't get married in no church.