unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

Multistrada didn't sell ( :) ), so I'm down like Charlie Brown.

Very cool, hope we to see you there in that strada once again.

Nivin if you are riding down, or just want a break, you can stop and stretch at my house in Avon. I'm a little over 2 hours away from the D.

Thanks a lot Inya, you are too kind. As of now i have to get a bike > then if i get the bike i might ride down friday all the way to SEO and staying close to meet spot.

Very sad i can't make this. :(

Sent from my iPhone.

booooo, you really need to come out. such a big crowd coming from NEO

I intend to be there.  Put me down for Slow or Medium since I've not done any rural riding since my surgery...  And I may have to leave early as I'm on call.

bringing the VFR ? :( miss already

Nivin if you're making this then It will give me an added boost to make sure I get everything as moved out as possible so I can mKe it. Still weather dependent though

Nivin if you're making this then It will give me an added boost to make sure I get everything as moved out as possible so I can mKe it. Still weather dependent though

Brian i am trying to even buy a bike in the next two weeks to make this. I know its gonna be a bad idea to make such haste. Still i had taken off very early for this.

In midwest you get like 20 good days to ride a motorcycle if your working a crazy schedule. So every day lost is loss on your investment. :(

Apparently I'm out of the loop, which is what happens when you log in twice a year.

What happened to the VFR?

Sold it :( spontaneous decision and bad move. Now in bike withdrawal and shaking real bad with spells of insomnia. Looking for the next fix.

$6500 for you, Nivin. You'd look good on that Multistrada.

I want to see you in that multi for one more season or else you will quit for that silly pedal bike of yours

Sold it :( spontaneous decision and bad move. Now in bike withdrawal and shaking real bad with spells of insomnia. Looking for the next fix.

I want to see you in that multi for one more season or else you will quit for that silly pedal bike of yours

Ahh...the 'I have a baby now and must sell all dangerous toys' move ? I commend you...but..boys need their toys. If I didn't have some form of engine and two wheels beneath me, I would be Ohio's next mass murderer. It keeps me sane.

booooo, you really need to come out. such a big crowd coming from NEO

yea I know! I voted for another weekend but everyone wanted to do it the 16th.....

I was just as excited for the ride down with those fools as I was the actual ride.

Weather permitting I am in.  I will set up my Island of Hate as I did last year but this year instead of sammiches it will be the     Island of Hate filled Donuts       I will bring donuts from the home area, and hit the local circle K for white and choc milk.

Edited by Tonik

I'm trying. Gonna go grab my dad's trailer to move as much shit out of my house as possible this weekend so I can have all day Saturday

Also did I mention the weather needs to cooperate? :D

Edited by Bad324

Can I being my tornado of hate to the Island of Hate? Weather depending of course

And I think you need to bring a hurricane rather than a tornado. That seems more island like....

• Upvote 1

Saturday is iffy. I will ask the boss if I can get it off and update.

If the ride is Sunday which it may be. Looking far into the future says 30% chance Sunday but that's most definitely going to change. I'm not thinking a little 30% would shut it down. 

Put me down for medium fast. 

Saturday : TBD 

Sunday : Definitely!!!! 

Well, now I'm out. Just got a call requesting I help run sound for my daughter's school play . Dress rehearsal is all day Saturday from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m. Dammit.

Too late to join in on this ride?

Would be riding from Akron area if that makes a difference.as far as a NE meetup?

anyways...how's everyone been? Hope you're all having a good Spring.

Hello, finally we will meet :) we been riding around the neo region a lot and never got to ride together.

Neo train is riding down from Lodi through millers burg

Edited by NinjaDoc

Too late to join in on this ride?

Would be riding from Akron area if that makes a difference.as far as a NE meetup?

anyways...how's everyone been? Hope you're all having a good Spring.

Never too late. Just be at the church if you don't find a group to run down with.

There are two NEO runs down there. Mine, which currently has me, a crippled guy that probably won't be there and a crazy fat bald guy that might be there.  You don't need to come to my meet point, pick something along the route I describe and we will stop there on the way. Maybe 18 and 77, or cut over to Massillon and we can pick you up on 21 there. Ours is just a slab it and get there group.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/107430-neo-epic-ride-hate-express-meetup/

Or for a more fun run down there is this crew. You will just have to swing a bit more west to get to them.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/107247-neo-epic-ride-meetup-head-down-to-epic-ride-may-2015/

Edited by Tonik