Coshocton friends of the NRA banquet 2015

kawi kid

It is that time of the year again. I pushed this last year and we had some guys come out and have a good time.

This year Valkyrie Defense Group was planning on reserving a table or two so everyone that has trained with us or plans on attending a class can come meet us and some of the other guys that assist with us.

Cost of tickets are $30 and that will include your meal.

Date and time is April 11th doors open at 4:30. End time should be no later than 10:30.

There will be lots of gun raffles, sage raffles, auctions, and all around good times with with like minded individuals.

Any questions can ask them here or you can pm me and hit me up on Facebook as well.

Thanks, hope to see you all there.

Brian Scheetz

All gayness aside suggestions for cheap hotel or camping nearby? Stayed at the place near warsaw for muzzleloader never again think it was shady grove?

I assume the banquet is being held at the Lake park pavillion.

Lake park has a campground.

http://www.coshoctonlakepark.com/campground.htm

Edited by Cdubyah

Actually may be interested in this as I kinda need an early camp trip to get the TH set up and un-winterized.  No plans that weekend as of now and could sleep up to 8 people pretty comfy if needed. 

When do you need to know by?  Obvioiusly have to run all this by the wife, but the toy hauler comes out the 1st weekend of April from storage and I like to get it unbuttoned early in the month, so this would be ideal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...