Favorite cleaner to use?

Wojo72

S100 Cleaner...I picked a bottle this up at the dealership while buying some parts.  I remember my brother having this and using it on his Honda Shadow.  Works really well.  Don't have to scrub very much or use very much cleaner.  I don't have any chrome either.

http://www.s100.com/index.htm

• 1 month later...

I have never used water or soap on my bike in 4 years.  The only time I have actually washed a bike is if its an old one that's getting a restoration and its piled with grease and grime.  If your bike is muddy dirty then wash it with soap and water and dry.  After that, use Turtle Wax ICE detailer to maintain it, even after riding in the rain.  I wipe my bike down once a ride.  Spritz on, wipe off and buff lightly with a microfiber towel.  I hit my rims maybe every 3 rides or so.  My bike is literally immaculate to the point of people constantly asking my how I keep it so darn clean.  Frankly, its easy once you are on top of it.  The stuff works on every part of your bike, will remove bugs, polishes your paint, works on the black plastics and cleans your windscreen.  For the chain area, Simple Green spritzed on a microfiber towel and then used to wipe it down, works best.  You need nothing else.  If you want to keep your seat and black plastics in order, use Mothers Back To Black only as needed to darken them back up.  Otherwise just maintain regularly with the detailer spray.  I've tried every brand of detailer out there and the Turtle Wax ICE is best.  Once a season I buff the bike out with Mothers deep cleaner wax (if needed) or just use the ICE wax.  The ICE leaves no messy white residue and can be used on the black plastics as well.

Edited by Triumph