Tradesies?

Coyote

So I was straightening the bench & shelves, and happened to notice that I’ve accumulated enough leftovers and spare parts to assemble into another AR… Only problem is that I don’t really want another.  I have a favorite (MK18 clone) and a back-up favorite (retro dissipator).  I doubt another one would ever be loved.

I have been thinking about how there is no 7.62x39 love in my safe. Kinda wouldn’t mind having a decent AK type rifle. Anyone have one you’d want to trade? Good condition, no frills, not Romanian with wood furniture is what I am looking for.

I’d even consider working something out on a nice SKS. Again, decent wood stock and fixed 10-rd mag (i.e. not Tapco-fucked)

Or sell me on something else.

Here’s what I have:

Tactical Machine lower receiver, never assembled

Anderson sport flat top upper receiver (no forward assist or port door), never assembled

BCM midlength barrel with BCM low profile gas block (once assembled but removed before the rifle was finished)

Troy Alpha 13” free float handguard with 2 quick-disconnect points (IWS) already installed (once assembled but removed before ever being used)

Magpul CTR stock

Spikes buffer tube, spring, buffer (once assembled but removed before ever being used—The threads have a boogered spot from the uninstall, but will not affect anything on the build)

CMMG lower parts kit

AIM bolt carrier group

Standard charging handle, birdcage flash hider, gas tube

If you want, a Daniel Defense fixed front site, but NO rear site

gallery_11896_1381_89159.jpg

You can build it yourself, Or I can put it together

Why no Romanian? It's second only to Russian.

I have an SKS that Id consider trading for that pile of parts with wood stock and 10 rd mag, but it's currently "tapco fucked" making it a much more user friendly firearm.

Edited by max power

I have a Yugo SKS I was considerig getting rid of.  Laminate stock, all original.  Hit me with a PM with your trade ideas.  I have plenty of 7.62x39mm that I will have no need for if I get rid of this thing.

pm sent

Edited by Coyote

Why no Romanian? It's second only to Russian.

I have an SKS that Id consider trading for that pile of parts with wood stock and 10 rd mag, but it's currently "tapco fucked" making it a much more user friendly firea

I'd take a real-deal Romanian if you have it. I should have said WASR.  Specifically, I am a little prejudiced against the Century WASR's which seem more common... Handled a few some years back and they felt like crap as well as having plainly visible issues.

I used to have a Norinco SKS back in the 1900's--all stock and it was a good machine. Don't care for the looks of most aftermarket stocks, and the few that I've handled that had been modified away from the fixed mag had feeding problems I never saw stock.