CoolWhip

*** SOLD ***

Hi All,

Time to sell my wife's bike. I believe she has ridden it twice in three years and that was only around a parking lot. It has 4925 miles on it. (I think she added .5 lol) It has been garage kept at my house. So it is in great condition. The battery is toast, but the bike runs if jumped. It definitely runs a little rough. I'm guessing the carbs probably need to be cleaned from it sitting in the garage. I need the space in the garage. If you come and get it, it's yours for $900. Great starter bike! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Video of the bike running (Note: I have the choke on in this video):

http://vid1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/quwip10/20150119_125559_zpsrf3t2cp5.mp4

20140318_172022_zpso419pjjp.jpg

20140318_172042_zpsxfaz5mqp.jpg

Edited by CoolWhip

clicked on this thread ready to roll my eyes at the asking price.  this feeling intensified when i saw how nice the bike appears in the pictures.

Very reasonable.  Good luck with the sale. 

Part of me wishes that there was a 16" wheel racing class for these.  the 2008+ models have superior rubber options, but otherwise this generation 250 was a great little bike to thrash around on.

I wish I could. Unfortunately, I don't have a truck or anything that would allow me transport.

if this is the only obstacle, I will be down in Columbus for the OMRL banquet on the 25th and driving back up to the Cleveland area later that afternoon.  

If I get my ass in gear, I could probably get my notary stamp in the next couple of weeks too...  I have just been really lazy about removing my degree from the frame to get all that done down town...

if this is the only obstacle, I will be down in Columbus for the OMRL banquet on the 25th and driving back up to the Cleveland area later that afternoon.

If I get my ass in gear, I could probably get my notary stamp in the next couple of weeks too... I have just been really lazy about removing my degree from the frame to get all that done down town...

Coolwhip:

If we can figure something out...I can PayPal the dough. Pm me...can't send u a message

Edited by 330racing

• 2 weeks later...

I blew the engine up in my 1995 Ninette several years ago and it's been sitting in the garage since then but after seeing this I may need to buy this and revive the old girl..lol    I had a nut fall off one of the connecting rods and over time due to metal fatigue the clamp gave up and as you can image the engine didn't fair too well.   I had about 30K on the engine too though so that's unusual for these little bikes as you find most in this condition.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...