snot

attending, please tell me how many.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• self
    • self+1
    • self+2
    • self + 3 or more

Nice meet-up!  Glad I got say "hi" and "bye" to TP, and it was good to meet some of the OR crew I've only interacted with on the forum.

Hopefully, we can get a group together a few times for some twisty-licious rides this summer….if it ever gets here. :(

Nice meet-up!  Glad I got say "hi" and "bye" to TP, and it was good to meet some of the OR crew I've only interacted with on the forum.

Hopefully, we can get a group together a few times for some twisty-licious rides this summer….if it ever gets here. :(

I'm game to roll down south into your neck of the woods. Have to get a SO/NKY ride kickin'

I'm game to roll down south into your neck of the woods. Have to get a SO/NKY ride kickin'

Count me in.

I'd love to show you guys some of the awesome roads NKY offers!  I'd bet that we can talk Dice into rolling with us, too.

C'mon warm weather!!!

Edited by Bubba

Yes definitely had a good time. Really enjoy putting faces with the names. I am on board with hellmitt about the so nky ride for us southwest Ohio riders. It can be our Ohio riders nky epic ride.lol.Am also looking forward to tiger paws middle Eastern updates.

Had a great time meeting everyone from OR! Good food and conversation at the Little York Tavern! Hopefully we'll get to ride together this year when the weather gods allow.

Snot, thanks for putting this together, and congrats on the new bike!

Was great seeing you again Tom (Tigerpaw), and I wish the best for you on your service over in the Persian Gulf. Looking forward to some twisty backwoods rides with that ZX-14, Hellmutt, and call me anytime you're wanting to explore some new roads. Same for you too, Chris, & your super moto....Bubba & I have got some Kentucky routes that you'll have a blast on!

Nice meeting some new faces, and hope to see & ride with many of you in the coming season! :metal: