Teen pull gun on cop, cop shoots thug, thug is dead. Good game.

madcat6183

Thug was "turning his life around" after being expelled from school.  Not to mention 18 yr old with a handgun?  Legal, I am sure.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-shoot-black-teen-missouri-gas-station-085737203.html

So who wants to go first an explain to us how the cop was in the wrong this time?  I'm all ears.  

Why the fuck does the media do stupid shit! Is it nessasary to say black man? I never see "shot a white man" or Irish or German or Japanese..

Officer had every right to shoot the man, if you point a gun at a cop guess what happens next? Just like the wild west its first to pull the trigger that wins.

• Upvote 1

bad journalism is good business.  Therein lies one of the largest problems in the United States today.

It doesn't matter if this cop was completely justified.  Angry people will distort the situation into whatever injustice they want it to be, and stupid people (of all races) will believe the distortion and react inappropriately, perpetuating stereotypes and ultimately making the whole situation worse.

• Upvote 3