Beretta - Human Technology Video

Josh1234

I have shot a $15k Perazzi shotgun before and in all reality I am very happy with my $1k Browning. I can appreciate the time and craftsmanship that goes into a custom gun like those but still can't justify the crazy cost. Heck I can't be bothered to upgrade to a $3k Citori as my current gun does its job so well.

• Upvote 1

Only that the workers in white lab coats are actually orangutans. I could have made some of the parts in my mossy500 better with a piece of steel scrap and a couple of dull files.

Never had mine fail. A hand-forged, filigree'd , scrimshaw covered, hand checkered ebony handled hammer doesn't drive a nail any better than a $5 harbor freight hammer. Just looks better doing it.

There is no doubting that. I did have the mossy fail on me one time. The set screw in the middle of the safety slide came loose and allowed the gun to get stuck in the "safe" position. Lost a day of sporting clays due to it. It is now very well locktighted and secured that it will not come loose again. Would hate to have that happen to me during an emergency.

Edited by vf1000ride

There is no doubting that. I did have the mossy fail on me one time. The set screw in the middle of the safety slide came loose and allowed the gun to get stuck in the "safe" position. Lost a day of sporting clays due to it. It is now very well locktighted and secured that it will not come loose again. Would hate to have that happen to me during an emergency.

I did have the slide safety pop off and hit me in the eye once. (actually broke off)

Edited by Gump