Bell Star Carbon Airtrix Boogie Helmet - $279

RidersDiscount

The helmets out of Bell's Star Carbon lineup are arguably some of best helmets on the market today and with this Star Carbon Airtrix at $279 shipped in the lower 48, this is a steal you simply can't resist! 

Bell_Star_AirtrixBoogie_7.jpg

Get yours from Riders Discount by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 x 804 today!  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message through the forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Available in limited quantities, you don't want to miss out on this smoking deal!  

Currently available in XS, SM, LG, and 2XL  (down to the last 2XL)

Bell_Star_AirtrixBoogie_8.jpg

From the creative mind of Chris Wood from Airtrix, this Airtrix Boogie lid fades from gloss to matte black while showing off the gorgeous carbon fiber shell.  

Bell_Star_AirtrixBoogie11.jpg

As with the previous Bell Star Carbon helmets, this version uses an outer shell that is made from 100% carbon fiber. Bell spent a great deal of time engineering the shell to be not only lightweight and strong, but very aerodynamic as well. What they came up with was an angular shape with a uniquely contoured spoiler, both of which make this helmet extremely stable and resistant to buffeting. Air is also directed into the variety of strategically placed vents at the front in order to push warm, stale air out through the exhaust vents at the back. All vents are independently adjustable so that you can dial in the ventilation for a variety of conditions.

Bell_Star_AirtrixBoogie_6.jpg

$279 shipped, orders yours today!

Bell_RS1_Airtrix_Boogie_360.gif
Edited by RidersDiscount

My only complaint with bell helmets is that the magnet in the strap isn't sewn in and every bell I've had the glue fails and the magnet falls out. Other than that, I have a carbon star and it's am awesome lid.

Not aware of those issues but I can tell you Bell stands behind their helmets. 

This is a stupid good deal on an aircarbon.. I've had 3 bells. 2 stars and 1 aircarbon star.. all of them top notch. My only thought is the air carbon is a bit loud. But I wear earplugs so I never notice it then. Very light. Great ventilation and good field of vision

This is a stupid good deal on an aircarbon.. I've had 3 bells. 2 stars and 1 aircarbon star.. all of them top notch. My only thought is the air carbon is a bit loud. But I wear earplugs so I never notice it then. Very light. Great ventilation and good field of vision

Yes this is a stupid good deal! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...