another black child killed by police.

zx3vfr

Wow, "driver cop" had just cost the city 100,000 in a police brutality suit. "Shooter cop" was just fired from independence police department for lack of maturity and composure around firearms, and his feelings that rules are optional.

What kind of shitty officers does the city employ?

Not completely accurate.  I read he was "allowed to resign" rather than being terminated.  semantics, but not insignificant.

I agree with a lot of what Pauly said on the topic... People rely on the police to come tell their neighbor to turn down their music.  The public demands that the police get into the piddly-shit disputes between neighbors, but then get upset when they take initiative to conform with the mold we've laid out for them.

Then we criticize police officers for being any less than perfect.  If they err on the side of backing off, we call them lazy and accuse them of being worthless.  If they err on the side of force, then they're racist killers on a power trip.  Trying to find that balance is virtually impossible.

I think the ultimate issue is accountability, and an understanding that some screw-ups should and will cost police officers their job - but then there has to be a greater (likely financial) incentive to take on such a high-risk profession that could end at any moment.  I don't want this to devolve into too much of a union rant, but we all know that the unions go out of their way to defend officers who too often don't deserve it.  There is a culture of covering up the truth rather than confronting it, because the officers feel obligated to protect their own, and protect their jobs.  The result is that rather than weeding out officers who either can't hack it or made a mistake that legitimately should have cost them their job are allowed to continue working the streets.  They perpetuate the belief and the reality that cops aren't qualified to do their jobs.  It really soils the reputation of the majority of other officers, and that's what the union ought to be focusing on...

Asked my neighbor to turn down the music at 1 am. Did not comply. Asked again was told to fuck off. Called the police they told them I threatened them. White neighbor hood. Black neighbors. Guess who the cops believed.

Man, I sure do hate white people.

But you know what's worse? Black people. I hate then even more.

Hold your horses, friend. Above all else, I rrrreally hate white people that hate black people.

Sometimes, though... I sure do feel a lot of hatred towards black people that hate white people that hate black people that hate white people who hate black people that justifiably hate white people with a legitimate gripe with black people that...

Gaaaaaaaaaaay

Asked my neighbor to turn down the music at 1 am. Did not comply. Asked again was told to fuck off. Called the police they told them I threatened them. White neighbor hood. Black neighbors. Guess who the cops believed.

#HoodsOff

Not based upon this post only, just the preponderance of his recent rants on here.

Lol

Edited by mattm
  • Upvote 1