Anyone ride today?

GixxerTravis

I had the only bike in the parking lot at work today. :crazy:

Now hoping that we thread the needle on that big low pressure arc that will pass through tonight so I can get one more day this week. .

• 2 weeks later...

The weatherman hit it pretty close today...it was 56 and sun peeking through the clouds as we were heading west on 676 leaving Marietta this afternoon.Probably not to many more days like this until March,but it sure felt good to get a couple hundred miles of good twisties in before the salt trucks hit the roads.

Thanks for coming over Jacob,it's always fun riding with you.See you in the spring...if not sooner.

I took a spin close to home. I did a lap around hoover resiviour and then hit some of the back roads north of Sunbury. After about 300 miles I am finally getting over the jitters and starting to relax. I still make mistakes like down shifting instead of upshifting once in a while. I also keep forgetting to cancel my turn signals after a turn. Overall I am having a blast.

No riding for me this past week.  I picked up a nasty cold/flu Christmas eve and have been sleeping most of the days and nights feeling achey and being whiney.  Serves me right, I guess, bragging about when I have been able to ride :-).

I got out the day after Christmas. I had a battery die (yes, less than 2 years old) and put in an old Lithium battery, Pulse P2, I had left over from my old track bike.  I wanted to see how it did in the cold weather.  It did just fine, but it was not even cold enough to run the heated gear.

No riding for me this past week.  I picked up a nasty cold/flu Christmas eve and have been sleeping most of the days and nights feeling achey and being whiney.  Serves me right, I guess, bragging about when I have been able to ride :-).

Get better soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice  JH.  I took the FZ07 out for about 30 miles today.  I stuck to county highways because I wasn't dressed for the freeway although I was tempted to get out on I71 heading out of CBus and open it up.    I need to buy a proper jacket before spring gets here.

After a valve adjustment, it's running great and a good day for a ride out to the folks house.

Edited by Wojo72