Ecigs, vaporizers and other tobacco alternatives

Gixxus Christ!

I noticed that after I started my quitting smoking thread a lot of members chimed in that are using vaporizers etc... I thought I'd start a thread for discussion on the topic. I'm only a few levels above noob but will gladly share what knowledge I have and hope to learn from whoever else can add to the thread. My sister, and to an even higher degree her boyfriend are deep into the vape culture, to the point of building their own coils and mods. I plan to glean what I can from them and share it here, along with good deals on equipment that I find and reviews on juice.

I have a few systems I have used for longer then a year... The infinity pro works well and now I am using the ego-vic.... Just as long as you make sure you have spare parts and extra liquid at all times, nothing says they "won't" last for a while. I like to try out new systems so I'm always changing... Nothing says you have to do the same.

I'm planning to dispose of mine ultimately,but in no big hurry to do so.  The major money savings is a huge factor for me as well, so investing more into a new habit would negate, at least partially, that reason in itself. 

Can we please just forget the word "vaping"?
It's literally the stupidest new word of the year, maybe ever.

Stupidest word?  Personally, I don't think so.......it reminds me more of astronauts felching from one another while in orbit.

I'll have Ben change my s/n to Darth Vaper just because it bugs you THAT much :D

• Upvote 1

puff the faggy dragon

(faggy, strictly implying fag, as commonly referenced across the pond, not "tip to tip" faggy unless we're talking about using a lit fag to light up another fag, as in cigarette, not a homosexual lit on fire and bodily using said homosexual to engulf another homosexual in flames)

• Upvote 2

Time to switch that tobacco for some goddamn weed. :eek:

Why? They make THC extract oil for these vapes too, and better yet there's no familiar scent of pot about it either. I've not tried it, but did see it online

So, to get back on topic. Where are you peeps getting your juice. There is an e cig shop in Elyria near work but I'm looking for more options. His selection isn't quite hitting the mark for me. Looking for an unflavored straight light tobacco flavor with no after taste.

Do head shops sell this stuff? Lots of them around.

So, to get back on topic. Where are you peeps getting your juice. There is an e cig shop in Elyria near work but I'm looking for more options. His selection isn't quite hitting the mark for me. Looking for an unflavored straight light tobacco flavor with no after taste.

Do head shops sell this stuff? Lots of them around.

http://jojovapes.com/collections/jojo-s-e-liquid/tobacco

Momandpops vapor shop... US made and gets here w/in 4 days. Use ECFROCKS as a coupon code and get 10% off.

My favorite..

http://momandpopvaporshop.com/products/Tobacco-Haze.html

I get my cartos pre punched from them as well... Their sub tanks are awesome too

Edited by jdonn