Anyone been to Independent Motorsports lately?

35RFTW

I've been gone for a few years but coming. Had a good relationship with a lot of OR people when I left, but I don't see anyone making reviews for the store anymore. Curious what has changed(if anything) and what could be better? Can't wait to be back riding with everyone in the spring.

i called about a road glide they had a few months ago, sales guy was pretty rude on the phone, so i didn't even go down and look at it.

Yep, he has been put out to pasture since then. Trust me, you will never deal with anything like that again. I didn't allow it before and it won't fly when I get back either.

Stop by and check them out! They are just north of South High St and 270 right on South High St

Sorry, meant on the forum for less than a year.  Next time I'm in the area I'll do my best to stop by.

• 1 month later...

Tried to PM you, but it said you can't receive any messages?  

Well prep yourself boys and girls, I plan to get the dealership back in the swing of things and earn OR business just as I did before. Any ideas of events and specials everyone would like to see, I am all ears.

tried to PM you. Said you 'can't receive any more messages'. I'm your local contact for our magazine. Would like to meet you when you get back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to PM you, but it said you can't receive any messages?  

tried to PM you. Said you 'can't receive any more messages'. I'm your local contact for our magazine. Would like to meet you when you get back. 

hmmm not sure why I wouldn't be able to receive messages. I would be happy to meet up with you when I return

"High" pricing is always somewhat of an objective statement. I think a better statement might be that it was just more than what YOU felt a particular bike was worth. Endless variables when looking at a used bike versus buying new. Every situation is unique to it's own and I welcome comparative pricing on anything we sale. Just need to know what it takes to earn your business. It's not always going to work out, just how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

Fair enough.  Maybe next time.

"High" pricing is always somewhat of an objective statement. I think a better statement might be that it was just more than what YOU felt a particular bike was worth. Endless variables when looking at a used bike versus buying new. Every situation is unique to it's own and I welcome comparative pricing on anything we sale. Just need to know what it takes to earn your business. It's not always going to work out, just how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fair enough. Maybe next time.

I certainly hope. Ask around, I have always made a good effort to make sure my OR people are well taken care of

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I may make the trip there on my triumph one of these days since my grandparents live in the area. I may eventually see about trading it in for something else...we'll see.

Sounds good sir! Come see us!