Anyone play Ingress?

Casper

Submit your own portals. Churches, landmarks, fire stations, and town signs are the easiest to get. Once you get rolling shit gets addicting. Excellent game for just being out and about on your bike.

You should check the Ingress website map there are more portals than your phone shows by a long shot.

Wife and I have turned our village into a nice little farm.

Damn need to get out and play again now.

Where's this ingress website map?

Edited by bigd

• 2 weeks later...

I took a few places today in Hebron and Heath.  I made level 3 in a week and I am going to be level 4 before the weekend is over.  It's quite addicting.  Yesterday I took a few places in Waverly and Portsmouth.  This driving for work thing really helps out. 

My area is so completely taken over by the other side that I really can't even play....how am I supposed to level up when all I do is get my ass kicked by level 9 and above portals? Haven't played all week.

Hack, continuously, stock up on supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me exactly one month to hit level 7. Woo. 

If anyone in the Columbus area wants to hit a few missions this weekend, let me know. I did the Goodale Park mission last night. Collected over 50,000 AP between that and a drive down Broad St. 

If your in the Dayton area the Air Force Museum is a leveling farm fest. Maybe 50 portals within a football fields area.

The capitol building downtown is like that. 87 portals at last count in a three square block area or so.

• 1 month later...

I'm hacking and claimed a few portals, dropped some resonators on other portals, and dropped some shields, but I don't know why I'm doing this.....and linked 3 portals together and destroyed a bunch of portals. But know what? Do I have to Check up on them or something?

Edited by Gump

• 9 months later...