David Letterman's top 10 reasons to vote democrat:

Gump

At some point the tit has to be cut off to young people though. I'm at the tail end of gen x and the majority of people I went to school with have jobs and houses now, at least 80%. Even most the slow kids from high school I know are working landscaping and own their own houses now.

But the majority of the kids that were a couple classes behind me ate still living at home or on campus 8 years after they graduated. Work part time, complain on Facebook how their job is so horrible and don't ever have any money. But they haven't even got an associates degree yet. Oh but when the new iPhone comes out they call of work to go wait in line.

And 95% of everyone I went to high school with was very privileged.

But their patents won't cut them off or they did get cut off and their living on their student loans.

Then they all get butt hurt way to easy because iphones and beer are way more important than paying your electric bill.

...because the president has anything at all to do with any of that.

Agreed, and I think it was aimed at folks who whine about Obama when they have to pay 10c more a gallon for milk, their fruit loops don't taste right and their shoes don't fit correctly.

If Romney would have been elected he would have been heralded as the savior of the country by the right radio, tv and bloggers with those exact same statistics. I can hear it now how he fixed the democrats mess. Sigh.

• Upvote 1

And.... How many people have quit looking for work?

How many not looking isn't part of the unemployment rate. Like it or not, this isn't a new rule. Yes having another number to quantify these things would be helpful.

But what are you trying to say? Trying to minimize the gains? Or something else?

I do too, but apparently you can make 40k with health benefits a year from the gubberment if you rent and keep your car in your brothers name.

Oh, so THAT's why I don't have a 40k job with health benefits from the gubbbbbbbbberment - I KNEW there was a reason!

I don't have a brother, so could your parents adopt me so I can sign my car over? I need to line up with the republican narrative, don't you know.

Well, he loves those democrats and that's their way.

Warren Buffet, Marc Benioff, Bill Gates - I sure do wish those silly liberals would stop being so dependent on Obama's handouts. I bet they even call each other on their Obamaphones.