Just going to leave this here....

madcat6183

• 2 weeks later...

Just another beat down. It's just white people. Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.

It is odd that the first black President has race as such a big issue in his term in office.

I offer the opinion that until he got in office people were well on their way to not caring about race either way.

But, that has changed as he has used race and class to divide the USA so it would be in nice bite sized electoral chunks.

Divide and conquer!

I would think that he should have said things like 'We are all in the same boat'  or 'We have to work together for the good of America'.

Furthering the cause of unity between races. Instead we hear things like 'Trayvon could have been my son'?!?

WTF is that?

Divide and conquer!

Way to go Mr. President. Lets give people something to be outraged over.

Divide and conquer!

At the same time he lets let this kind of thing slide under the radar.

Divide and conquer!

Clearly they deserved it. Being white in a black area they were just asking for it.

Divide and conquer!

</s>

Discalimer: This is a race neutral post. Not favoring one race over another, as it should be.

But also not punishing one race over another either., as it should be.

After this fantastic weekend honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., it seemed appropriate to commemorate the man by highlighting five inspiring quotes from MLK that resonate with us at Hotel Terra:

#5: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

#4: “The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.”

#3: “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

#2: “We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”

#1: “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

At least this guy gets it.

Edited by Strictly Street