do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

I had an unfortunate accident where the extension slipped off my clippers about 6wks ago whole trimming up for job interview... Took a chunk out.. Wasn't too noticeable so I figured maybe it would grow out.. The longer it got, the worse it looked since the hair started going different ways due to length... Ended up just having to trim it all down... Now it's pretty short, but it's even all around so should grow back nice

I bought a comb, but not a brush. Should I get a brush? Does it matter?

The new products have really made a difference in appearance and comfort. Before, I would have already shaved because of the itch and annoyance. That's not an issue, so far.

just from what I've read, a boar hair bristle brush helps distribute your natural oils, helps remove dead skin cells, stimulates the follicles, its a firmer bristle so it helps remove dirts, dust from your beard, and also aids in training your beard to grow in a direction you want. aside from the benefits of it taming, untangling  and polishing the hair.  they say for beards under an inch of growth go with a soft bristle, for beards over an inch get a firm.  i ordered a firm.

Edited by Hoblick

All this foofoo shit... Beards are supposed to be manly... Yall sound like some high maintenance barbie bitches with all these products and accessories...

Son, let me tell you. Once you grow up, and it hangs like mine. You'll need alittle bit of foo foo shit. The ladies love a soft beard.

• Upvote 1

All this foo foo shit is giving me a better looking beard...and the lady likes the smell. Glad I started using it. I will be sticking with Cliffs stuff since I'm happy with the results so far.

Edited by Mykill
  • Upvote 2