do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

I used to use a conditioner, but I can't remember what it was called. Now, I can't find it. I just use whatever the battle axe happens to buy at the store.

Regarding face washing... I never had bad acne and I have a pretty good complection. That said, I can't go a single day without washing my face. You're fucking gross if you don't wash your face.

Fucking. Gross.

Won't let me rep from my phone, but I agree 100 percent.

I used to use a conditioner, but I can't remember what it was called. Now, I can't find it. I just use whatever the battle axe happens to buy at the store.

Regarding face washing... I never had bad acne and I have a pretty good complection. That said, I can't go a single day without washing my face. You're fucking gross if you don't wash your face.

Fucking. Gross.

I wash from forehead to nose with face wash and just sort of scrub the rest with plain water. Soap or shampoo once or twice a week. My forehead breaks out constantly. The skin under my beard is clear.

I only put soap/shampoo on it once a week and it's fine. What do you mean by disasterous? Like full of food and lady juices? Comb that shit out.

As far as never having dry skin or acne under your beard, good for you. Everyone's skin is different and you got lucky.

I work outside. I ride my motorcycle daily. My beard hangs out of the bottem of my helmet. I find bugs and stuff from work all the time. I have to wash it everyday, or I'd have grass clippings and all sorts of crap in it all the time .

• Upvote 1

Tried to grow a beard several times and it came in a mix of red and grey and looked a lot like something the cat had half-eaten and left in the corner of the garage the previous spring.

This talk of manly facial hair has me all a'twitter….It's time to post some selfies, gentlemen!  Figger it's free advertising to the ladies.

Edited by Bubba

I'm gonna rock this bitch all winter hopefully. Or until it drives me crazy eough to trim it down. Strangely enough, it was the wife's idea.

Fortunately, I don't have a patchy white trash beard. Unfortunately, it doesn't grow very fast. Patience is not my strong suite either. My week 4 probably looks like day 2 for the rest of you. :lol: The thing I can't stand is neck hair. So I'm trimming that up for a nice looking thick chin strap.

I also piined this thread to the top of the Time Wasters sub-forum.

This right before i got it shaved down...Longest I've ever had mine. I think around 3 months of growth. Got about a month going now and I plan on letting it go longer this time but shaped. Ordered some beard care stuff this time to see if helps my dryness.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000041A_zps

Edited by Mykill

I never shave all the way, but I had it trimmed really short while I was up for a promotion at work... I'd say it was 2-3wks length then... I'd estimate about 8wks total is where I'm at with this... Grows in nice and thick, just a little slow.. No plans to shave any time soon, just keep the neck shaved up... I keep my sideburns shorter too, don't like that shit getting in my ear when it goes curly.. Same for my stache, don't need it growing into my mouth... I don't do anything special, $3 shampoo/conditioner... My beard is always soft, no need to beard oil.. At least not yet... And yes, I wash my beard daily

20141027_091955_zpsibulruli.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

Haha nah... I've never been a stache guy, always had it shaved.. This is long for me.. But when it gets wet and hangs over my lip into my mouth, it bothers me so I trim it.. Or when it gets crazy and I have hairs sticking straight out like lip javelins, I cut it