do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

I just read an article the other day about how beards are good for your face. They slow wrinkles and other signs of aging. they also are suppose to help prevent acne. I think you should scrub your beard with a good soap once in a while.. 

Now if I could soften my butt hair to a silk shine that would be nice..

My beard is ridiculous. It's bad when grown men and bearded ladies stop you to admire it.....

This happens to me on a daily basis. If you know me, you know my beard.

I use a few different products on my beard, to prevent beardruff, and dry facial hair . I don't wanna hi- jack your thread with my beard talk. Of your interested PM me

My face is child-like. I could possibly muster up a white trash patch job at best. Nothing worth providing creams and moisturizers. The worst part is: I'm still required to shave often. All the hassle, non of the benefits.

I'm jealous of all of your beards.

My face is child-like. I could possibly muster up a white trash patch job at best. Nothing worth providing creams and moisturizers. The worst part is: I'm still required to shave often. All the hassle, non of the benefits.

I'm jealous of all of your beards.

Ah, the tranny beard. You have my pity.

I just read an article the other day about how beards are good for your face. They slow wrinkles and other signs of aging. they also are suppose to help prevent acne. I think you should scrub your beard with a good soap once in a while..

Now if I could soften my butt hair to a silk shine that would be nice..

You should shampoo your beard weekly with something mild. Shampooing strips the hairs of their oils and makes them coarse and dull, which is why you should always oil your beard.

Grow a mans chin that doesn't need some crazy goo to make your face comfortable. :)

I have a man's chin, but my beard encounters a woman's skin on the regular. They like a soft beard. I guess if you're rubbing your beard against man parts it's not an issue....

I have a man's chin, but my beard encounters a woman's skin on the regular. They like a soft beard. I guess if you're rubbing your beard against man parts it's not an issue....

That's why you need a goatee like mine.  It's the mullet of facial hair.  Smooth on the sides to please the thighs.  Tickle'n the middle to keep her squiggle'n.

• Upvote 1

This happens to me on a daily basis. If you know me, you know my beard.

I use a few different products on my beard, to prevent beardruff, and dry facial hair . I don't wanna hi- jack your thread with my beard talk. Of your interested PM me

I think this should become the OR beard talk thread.

I think this should become the OR beard talk thread.

Roger that! I've had a beard for years. My latest beard was started in February of 2013. It's currently an inchish above the nipple line.

I was a standard conditioner mixed with Moroccan oil. Let it soak in the shower for a few and rinse it out right before I'm out of the shower.

I then chase that with either a beard specific oil such as "dream beard" or a store bought olive oil based hair treatment with the beard still wet. Brush it and your ready to rock!

Roger that! I've had a beard for years. My latest beard was started in February of 2013. It's currently an inchish above the nipple line.

I was a standard conditioner mixed with Moroccan oil. Let it soak in the shower for a few and rinse it out right before I'm out of the shower.

I then chase that with either a beard specific oil such as "dream beard" or a store bought olive oil based hair treatment with the beard still wet. Brush it and your ready to rock!

I was using straight coconut oil after my shower till I found this stuff. You may like it. It's a bit stiff at room temp like coconut oil but melts into a creamy oil and spreads into the beard really easily. My beard is nowhere near nipple length as I only just started it in september but I plan on getting a good length to it.

It's been brought to my attention that my beard is not nipple length, unless straightened. Guess I just have a standard beard

Brought to your attention?! That sounds interesting...

I started my beard in August but I'm a trimmer... Always messing with it. Anyways, last year I bought this stuff. It's a mix of manly leather extract and pure oil drawn from the blubber of baby seals.

fa0e8db2b8148d30ce097dfbf3b89be1.jpg

For real though, it's excellent.

Edited by jdonn

It's been brought to my attention that my beard is not nipple length, unless straightened. Guess I just have a standard beard

You got a Grizzly Adams' beardly beard bro. Looks like a badger is camping on your face. I dont know how you guys put up with the maintenance. I have a lot of facial grain to grow a beard of serious proportion, only I lack the tolerance to get it grown out. Drives me ape shit after 2 weeks and shortly thereafter, off it comes. Sadly, I dont like being a furry fella. Shave my head/face every few days.

• Upvote 1

I have had a beard for 39 years I shaved if off about 30 years ago and the wife slept on the sofa for about 10 days until it grew back. It has been short, ZZ Top style and everything in between. I am working on getting it back to the ZZ Top style now. What the hell is beard oil I have never used anything on my beard except bar soap. I have all the hair on my head but I keep it less then an inch long.

Edited by HeavyDuty

I have had a beard for 39 years I shaved if off about 30 years ago and the wife slept on the sofa for about 10 days until it grew back. It has been short, ZZ Top style and everything in between. I am working on getting it back to the ZZ Top style now. What the hell is beard oil I have never used anything on my beard except bar soap. I have all the hair on my head but I keep it less then an inch long.

My reason for turning to beard oil is because my face would dry out so bad, and hurt so bad, I couldn't even touch my beard. Once i started using beard oil, the problem went away.

Brought to your attention?! That sounds interesting...

I started my beard in August but I'm a trimmer... Always messing with it. Anyways, last year I bought this stuff. It's a mix of manly leather extract and pure oil drawn from the blubber of baby seals.

I'm slow tonight... Explain the joke here. I'm missing it. 

You should shampoo your beard weekly with something mild. Shampooing strips the hairs of their oils and makes them coarse and dull, which is why you should always oil your beard.

I never wash my face. Only what rinses down from shampoo and cleaning behind my ears. I have not had a pimple or dry patch on my face since high school over 10 years ago.

Wash your beard weekly that’s a long time between washings I wash my beard every day when I take a shower. But I am a hairy kind of guy I look like a Sasquatch. When we are camping it can get dangerous running around in the woods with my shirt off. LOL

I'm preparing for no shave November, started the beard sometime in September.  I usually trim it to a goatee a couple times to make the chin grow in longer than the rest, but this time I've been just too damn lazy and haven't trimmed it at all.  I never knew of beard oil before (may have know, but never really thought of using it) so I may get some and see if it helps.  

Wash your beard weekly that’s a long time between washings I wash my beard every day when I take a shower. But I am a hairy kind of guy I look like a Sasquatch. When we are camping it can get dangerous running around in the woods with my shirt off. LOL

If I washed my beard once a week it would be disasterous

I only put soap/shampoo on it once a week and it's fine. What do you mean by disasterous? Like full of food and lady juices? Comb that shit out.

As far as never having dry skin or acne under your beard, good for you. Everyone's skin is different and you got lucky.