do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

• 2 weeks later...

Now we're in my area of expertise. CSC knows what's up, bay Rum is good. I'm currently using it. But can I suggest Stately Beard Company. They're from Lima, Ohio and its my unbiased favorite lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Staubig said:

Now we're in my area of expertise. CSC knows what's up, bay Rum is good. I'm currently using it. But can I suggest Stately Beard Company. They're from Lima, Ohio and its my unbiased favorite lol

Oil or balm?  I'm looking at Stately products on Amazon now.

1 minute ago, Staubig said:

I've never used oils, balms made more sense to me. Their Cedar Falls scent is a lady killer.

Hmmm.  I think I'll try some.  My beard's days may be numbered though, I usually shave it off for the warmer weather.  This year, I haven't even trimmed it since early October, and it's becoming quite epic (for me, anyway!)

Maybe the Balm will change your mind. I've been bearded for almost 2 years. Only interferes with life occasionally. My beard has not grown any longer than in my pic during the whole two years. A gift and curse.

6 minutes ago, Staubig said:

Maybe the Balm will change your mind. I've been bearded for almost 2 years. Only interferes with life occasionally. My beard has not grown any longer than in my pic during the whole two years. A gift and curse.

Mine looks like it's close that length now, can't tell very well from that pic of you.  Maybe I post up a selfie.  Ugh...  I hate that word, selfie.

You accomplished in several months that which took me years lol if you do end up hating the Balm you can always use it for your hands when it's dry out. There's really nothing especially unique about beard balm, just a combination of wholesome ingredients.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lucky me, chicks must dig fags.

I've been happily taken for 3 years, but I find beard lovers to be hit or miss. Maybe 3 out if 10 women are attracted to beards, but that 30% is absolutely into beards. I'm absolutely forbidden to shave by my girlfriend. But in the immortal words of Nelly "you see my grandmama hate it, but my lil' mama love it"

• 2talltim unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...