do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

I was thinking the same thing.

On a side note, at what age did any of you finally decide you just can't grow a beard? I've got the patchiest, pathetic excuse for a beard going on. I got the sideburns and goatee down, have since freshman year of high school. The rest, nada. Just a patch of blonde peach fuzz. I'm trying though. The wife hates it, but I'm 33 and dammit I want to grow a beard.

Question

I was growing a full beard by like 17.

Answer

Your point?

See above^

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so thread is TL:DR. For the sake of my new posterity I'm letting the beard grow. My first question is there an in expensive shampoo / beard oil or whatever it may be called to help straighten the beard instead of being a tad on the wild side. It's growing pretty darn slow but debating trying something to help tame it now and in the future

Boar bristle brush and coconut oil is pretty cheap. I use actual beard oil tho, because I'm not a fucking cheapskate.

Or I choose to spend money on other things. Like not living in Massillon ;) Edited by Bad324