do you have a beard? get in here!

Gixxus Christ!

I grow a big beard every fall and keep it till riding season...in years past I've had issues with acne under it, dandruff, itching and wild hairs.

This year I'm using beard balm and it's some damn good stuff. Hand made by a guy I used to work with right here in ohio. It smells good, softens your beard, helps to manage fly away hairs and moisturizes the skin underneath. If you grow a big beard in the winter I highly recommend this stuff.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177504106/the-beardsmans-mate-beard-balm-2-ounce?ref=cat_gallery_1&ga_search_query=beardsmans+mate&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

How does it work on ass crack hair?

Can you have your buddy put some on you and report back to us?

Thank.

Idk, don't think that's what this product is designed for....if you have a persistent itching sensation in your ass I suggest you a: wipe more thoroughly. B: check for anal fissures/other signs of rectal trauma. Or c: get checked for herpes or genital warts.

• Upvote 1

How does it work on ass crack hair?

Can you have your buddy put some on you and report back to us?

Thank.

It only works in this case…IF…you shave your ass hairs every spring and then grow them back thick and luxurious in the fall. :D

In either case, I'd bet you could find some documentation of this process somewhere on YouTube!!!

Idk, don't think that's what this product is designed for....if you have a persistent itching sensation in your ass I suggest you a: wipe more thoroughly. B: check for anal fissures/other signs of rectal trauma. Or c: get checked for herpes or genital warts.

Anal fissures. That cracked me up!

It only works in this case…IF…you shave your ass hairs every spring and then grow them back thick and luxurious in the fall. :D

In either case, I'd bet you could find some documentation of this process somewhere on YouTube!!!

My ass crack hairs grow in thick and luxurious all year long...it's like having John Stamos ' s locks living behind my yam bag.

Pretty sure grooming forums draw the line at anal fissures.

I was just trying to pass along a good product that until I found, I didn't know existed. Maybe I thought more members on here grew out their beards like a real man...maybe I was wrong...in any case you should take that up with whoever is behind you holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read and comment on this thread.

Time for the what kind of razor you use thread.

This shit is so 2006.

Anyway. Merkur DE with russian gillette or some Israeli blade. Handmade british cream. Handmade british lotion and a badger hair brush, not sure of make. It saves so much money and I don't need some product off etsy that's most likely bacon fat.

Time for the what kind of razor you use thread.

This shit is so 2006.

Anyway. Merkur DE with russian gillette or some Israeli blade. Handmade british cream. Handmade british lotion and a badger hair brush, not sure of make. It saves so much money and I don't need some product off etsy that's most likely bacon fat.

It's actually coco butter, Shae butter, grape seed oil and some other stuff.