Anyone ever think of saying f it?

bigd

Not so much of "F-it" but i never did ever have the big house and fancy cars. No kids, just me and the wife, and the dog. 

Living modest, but having fun traveling and making memories.

Never really bought "big ticket" items, but after my dad's passing, and watching him not really enjoying his earnings, made me realize life is short, so why not enjoy it?

So, maybe i am going the wrong way. but just starting to really enjoy life now.

I work at the same place a few members on this board do, and work can be a shithole at times, but there is no other place i can earn what i earn at this time. 

I do so today. I called my boss into the office, laid down my resignation letter, told the boss he's a liar whom I have no respect for and walked out on my terms, I offered my two weeks as a courtesy, and he said don't bother. He's not aware of the damage he has caused himself yet. Taking 4 other people with me is the ultimate F-you for that company.

• Upvote 1

I do so today. I called my boss into the office, laid down my resignation letter, told the boss he's a liar whom I have no respect for and walked out on my terms, I offered my two weeks as a courtesy, and he said don't bother. He's not aware of the damage he has caused himself yet. Taking 4 other people with me is the ultimate F-you for that company.

Hot damn! That's gotta feel liberating! Well, I certainly wish you the best wherever you land. 

Coming back to Ohio?

Coming back to Ohio?

Oh, no. I've bought a house down here and have a new job lined up already. Life is going good down here!

Getting better every day being out from under the control of that habitual liar. Three others resigned with me and one retired all on the bosses birthday. He was speechless and beyond pissed. I feel like the five of us were the ultimate F-you. It's a day I'm never going to forget.