"Obama has bombed twice as many Muslim countries as Bush"

Casper

Remarks of President Barack Obama – As Prepared for Delivery
Responsibly Ending the War in Iraq
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Friday, February 27, 2009

Let me say this as plainly as I can: by August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-of-President-Barack-Obama-Responsibly-Ending-the-War-in-Iraq

I just can't take much of anything this clown says seriously.  I would imagine we will begin to see (maybe its already begun) an inundation of pro democratic media blurbs, after all, we are about 2 yrs from the next Pres. election.  Let the posturing begin..........

Edited by ohiomike
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

We are not doing shit against Isis and no other countries are likely to step up to the plate, we need to shit or get off the pot. I figure that Israel will launch some nukes eventually and level the entire region, I just hope they give us a heads up first so we can pull out our troops.

Can we just nuke the entire Middle East? I mean really everyone wanting to kill each other over the same god.

Great plan you ignorant dildo.

There are people of all faiths in the region. Most of them are innocent civilians, women and children...but sure, let's use a hand grenade to kill a cockroach...smh

They aren't stopping or slowing down it seems...

Ex-Iraqi pilots training ISIS fighters to fly captured planes in Syria, rights group says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/17/ex-iraqi-pilots-training-isis-fighters-to-fly-captured-planes-in-syria-rights/