Holder out

C-bus

Could it be a coincidence that on September 23rd, a federal court order that the DOJ turn over Fast and Furious documents and on Sept 25th, the Attorney General resigns?  I am sure this has been in the works for some time, but the timing is curious.

• Upvote 1

Could it be a coincidence that on September 23rd, a federal court order that the DOJ turn over Fast and Furious documents and on Sept 25th, the Attorney General resigns?  I am sure this has been in the works for some time, but the timing is curious.

My thoughts also. Sounds like he may have known more than he let on about fast and furious. Leaving the government leads me to believe he knows the government isn't going to back him.

Not so curious. Makes perfect sense.

Get the guy who knows where the bodies are buried out of public office so he can't be compelled to testify. ala Lois Lerner.

The Dems seem to think the Senate is lost so are doing pre-emptive damage control hoping they get a pass on their past actions.

Actually if you think about it it's a standard move for the Obama admin.

Remember, "Not a smidgen of corruption" as the Chicago Jesus did say.

This story will now fall down the memory hole in the media, nothing to see here, move along.

For Fast and Furious alone, I believe Holder and several other government employees performed actions that border on or are treason......... And I think they went over the border on treason. He should be leaving, but in cuffs....

For Fast and Furious alone, I believe Holder and several other government employees performed actions that border on or are treason......... And I think they went over the border on treason. He should be leaving, but in cuffs....

Anybody want to bet that he is the next appointee to the SCOTUS?

No way he would ever make it through that process. I would hope.

I am shocked that you think a racist political puppet couldn't be appointed to the SCOTUS.

pink_pig_1.jpg

Where is your faith in politics?

Your belief in political correctness?

Your acknowledgement of the corruption of the American ideal?

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

C'mon, Hope and change baby!  Hope and change!

After all we allowed a "Wise 'Latino' Woman" to the SCOTUS based on nothing but her own self description as such.

I'm thinking that Tonik is more correct that anybody realizes. "Hate them all" 'caus there ain't no way they are working for us.

</s>:lol:</s>

Edit: added extra :lol:.

Edited by Strictly Street
  • Upvote 1