Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

Vacation scheduled. I'll be slabbing down on Thursday and returning on Sunday. I'll have another OR.net'er with me. Possibly looking for more, if anyone is down. The slab ride will be less than optimal, but time constraints being my reality, I don't have much choice. Beats taking the truck, I guess.

So, that said, if you want in on our caravan and aren't a whiny bitch, you're welcome to tag along. If you are a whiny bitch and just don't know it, rest assured one of us will inform you during the ride.

I might roll with ya Paul, and you already know that I'm a whiny bitch

Should be upfront and tell them you need that weekend off prior to accepting a job offer.

Bingo. I'm trying to switch jobs and telling them up front I have prior days off for travel

I agree with the above...but to play devils advocate, there are a lot of engineers coming out of college right now that would take that job and not ask for time off during an interview. One missed weekend sucks but the long term benefits definitely out-way the one missed weekend to somewhere you have been the last couple years.

flame on!

Not that it matters, though. We all know you're just making excuses so you don't have to be crammed in a Chevy with 5-6 mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers in order to eat breakfast.

It does always result in car sickness and delicious breakfast.

I agree with the above...but to play devils advocate, there are a lot of engineers coming out of college right now that would take that job and not ask for time off during an interview. One missed weekend sucks but the long term benefits definitely out-way the one missed weekend to somewhere you have been the last couple years.

flame on!

So we'll be seeing you at the Gap right?

• 4 weeks later...

Dan and I are both looking to solidify our plans for the trip to the Gap.

Currently I think I have a spot in Cmh Sprint's cabin, though I just messaged him to confirm and I'm awaiting his reply.

If that slot happens to have been filled, Dan and I could split a cabin with someone else that might be interested in making the trip.

I currently don't know how I'm getting my bike and myself down. If anyone has room on a trailer and a seat in a vehicle, I'll happily chip in my share for the gas. I rode down last year with another group outside of OR. I'd prefer to not do that this year, but will if necessary.

Dan and I are both looking to solidify our plans for the trip to the Gap.

Currently I think I have a spot in Cmh Sprint's cabin, though I just messaged him to confirm and I'm awaiting his reply.

If that slot happens to have been filled, Dan and I could split a cabin with someone else that might be interested in making the trip.

I currently don't know how I'm getting my bike and myself down. If anyone has room on a trailer and a seat in a vehicle, I'll happily chip in my share for the gas. I rode down last year with another group outside of OR. I'd prefer to not do that this year, but will if necessary.

I just sent you a confirmation. Our cabin is now full.

cmh_sprint

2talltim

habi

blitz

We may have a couple of spots in our cabin, two guys backed out. Something is wrong with their vaginas. HMU for details. Same cabin I had last year. Post pics of yourself in French maid outfit. And the MPG will vote.

We may have a couple of spots in our cabin, two guys backed out. Something is wrong with their vaginas. HMU for details. Same cabin I had last year. Post pics of yourself in French maid outfit. And the MPG will vote.

Any spots on your trailer or in your truck?

I'll dress up real pretty for you gentlemen.....

post-14245-0-89528300-1425507129_thumb.j