Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

No doubt, MT can do it... he is a Master.

We are shutting down June 29 - July 4. I am taking off a few extra days, we are planning on going a the end of June. Then back to the track in July AMA weekend.

This requires membership? I thought it was part of the free site. Well a few others are listed that I know won't be there so it all evens out.

When I click it it says I don't have permission to view it. So, I'm assuming it does...

Sweet!! Gonna look into the self signed cert too?! ;) I'd be more inclined to paying if I could hit it from work!!!!

Not likely anytime soon. Remember we talked about it? It would have to be an all or nothing thing right now. Waiting to see what next release of software provides.

When I click it it says I don't have permission to view it. So, I'm assuming it does...

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/calendar/event/705-ohio-riders-invades-deals-gap/

When you click that, you can't view it? That makes no sense. The calendar is public, even when not signed in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have room in a cabin? Was thinking I might head down with OR this year. Last year was my first time down, and it was awesome. But I missed all of the OR guys. 2015 I'm going to make up for it hahaha.

Anyone have room in a cabin? Was thinking I might head down with OR this year. Last year was my first time down, and it was awesome. But I missed all of the OR guys. 2015 I'm going to make up for it hahaha.

Were you there at the same time?