Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I'm out. I can't go. Why you ask? Well, I could tell you all kinds of things like I'll be out of town for work. I could tell you I can't get the vacation days. I could tell you I have to wash my hair that weekend. Maybe aliens are planning to invade our planet that same week and only I know. How about I've ran out of clean clothes and don't feel like doing laundry? Or how about we're having another baby and it's due that week? You pick which reason you think is true. :)

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I'm out. I can't go. Why you ask? Well, I could tell you all kinds of things like I'll be out of town for work. I could tell you I can't get the vacation days. I could tell you I have to wash my hair that weekend. Maybe aliens are planning to invade our planet that same week and only I know. How about I've ran out of clean clothes and don't feel like doing laundry? Or how about we're having another baby and it's due that week? You pick which reason you think is true. :)

Congrats...I think? [emoji12]
  • Upvote 1

Congrats Ben!!!!

• Upvote 2