Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hawaii is now in jeopardy so I might be back in for this. I'm really really hoping it's off for this trip as well as just in case the .0001% chance the Cavs give me a parade

Edited by Bad324

• 1 month later...

im still trying to make it....damn, you people already booking rooms and shit? guess i figure some shit out a little quicker....as of now - this is my main #1 vacation next year, so i dont anticipate any problems - assuming the bike isnt wrecked and i have a valid license lol

fuck it, worst case ill just sleep in my car at one of your guys camp sites...its just too early for me to book anything

Edited by Steve Butters

im still trying to make it....damn, you people already booking rooms and shit? guess i figure some shit out a little quicker....as of now - this is my main #1 vacation next year, so i dont anticipate any problems - assuming the bike isnt wrecked and i have a valid license lol

fuck it, worst case ill just sleep in my car at one of your guys camp sites...its just too early for me to book anything

No guarantees but we may have room in our room at the Two Wheel Inn but the dates don't line up perfect as of now.

Sold my trailer this weekend so for the first time i will not be hauling any bubbys down. I do plan on going and no i will not be bringing the bambinos. Haven't decided on lodging yet, still trying to talk the wife into riding down with me. So if she comes might just get a lodge room, if she doesn't maybe i can grab a couch or extra bed in someones cabin.

Edited by 2talltim

• 2 weeks later...
          I get me
  one new front tire & im ready                                                                                                        

IMG 1918

:eatdrink:

• Upvote 1