Mob attacks three at Kroger in Memphis

Casper

This is seriously gut-wrenching. That poor kid is completely knocked out and they continue kicking him. Apparently they slammed his head with a 20lb pumpkin after he was knocked out. I hope a lot more than just one of those punks go to jail. 

http://pix11.com/2014/09/08/there-was-blood-and-pumpkins-teen-mob-attacks-three-in-knockout-game-outside-memphis-kroger/

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/09/08/three-injured-least-one-arrest-memphis-kroger-beating/15277461/

Not only should there be a public outcry but the parents of these individuals (if under age) should be charged as well, this is pathetic! And just wait till one of these innocent poor kids gets shot, then it will be the terrible white man shot my son for doing nothing but trying to pick a pumpkin out for Halloween!

Not only should there be a public outcry but the parents of these individuals (if under age) should be charged as well, this is pathetic! And just wait till one of these innocent poor kids gets shot, then it will be the terrible white man shot my son for doing nothing but trying to pick a pumpkin out for Halloween!

While I understand your outrage, you can't charge parents with crimes committed by their kids. They're liable in civil matters for a few thousand dollars of damages, but they're their own thinking, breathing, decision-making idiots. 

The level of injuries sustained by the victims will determine whether or not this is assault, or felonious assault. 

• Upvote 3