How to crash with style

cmh_sprint

Its a bunch of 250s and 300s your fast in our world.

That's kinda funny.  Only bad part is that once the people riding the 250's and 300's move up to bigger bikes they will ride circles around me.  Learning on the smaller bikes is such a good idea.

It just makes it more satisfying to pass them into the corner when you're still on your 250-300

I've been passed by pretty much every bike that has ever been on a track, it surely won't surprise me when a 250 or a 300 passes me.

oh wait, i thought you were the one riding on a 2fitty-tree100, lamenting about 600's passing you. sorrrrrryyyyy

Nope, I'm on a 10 year old CBR600RR getting passed by everyone and their grandmas.

the 600rr will serve you well, and will go as fast as you ever want/let her.  my first track/race bike was an 03 600rr and had/have an 08 zx6r and 12 675R after that, and the rr remains as the most stable mid corner, and i'm pretty sure i late braked the best on it because it was a very confidence inspiring bike.  sometime, false confidence, but inspiring nonetheless.