I'm watching Ancient Aliens

Casper

My wife gets angry when I watch Ancient Aliens too.  Apparently, its much easier for her to believe that some supernatural being created everything that is yet its an insult to her intelligence to think that maybe life on Earth is the result of extraterrestrial intervention.

Personally, Im not saying that I believe any of what they say on AA but some of the points they make are certainly interesting.

• Upvote 2

3rd option us that ancient people were smarter than we give them credit for.

I don't like ancient aliens because they start with the conclusion that it was aliens and work backwards cherry picking evidence that only supports that conclusion. It's bullshit.

3rd option us that ancient people were smarter than we give them credit for.

I don't like ancient aliens because they start with the conclusion that it was aliens and work backwards cherry picking evidence that only supports that conclusion. It's bullshit.

Kind of like bibles and stuff.

• Upvote 1

Worst part about the bible & people who swear by it is that they conveniently forget that is was translated several times, and each time it got translated, it was CHANGED by the people who did the work to suit the feelings & opinions of the day.  

Worst part about the bible & people who swear by it is that they conveniently forget that is was translated several times, and each time it got translated, it was CHANGED by the people who did the work to suit the feelings & opinions of the day.  

Mmmmmmm.......okay.

Yup.  Its pretty crazy all the stuff that the church edited and omitted to suit their agenda.

Edited by Bakemono