Motorcycle Wrap we did for CeeBeeArr600 (Ryan) at Vivid Wraps in Cincinnati

abdecal

That would be a video I would watch with interest.

I've no books to mention off top of my head, we have a bi weekly webinar at work that I have to log into on sales/marketing.

Barnes and Noble is a good place to start, they have a reading area and food right there. One stop.

I agree. I'll put something together this weekend. We have all that footage that would showcase the bike and videos explaining the warranty, vinyl, and prices. We also having one showing the attention to detail that gets put into doing a proper wrap and some time lapse videos of wrapping, cleaning, applying adhesion promoter, and putting the bike back together.

Since you mentioned marketing classes, I have been looking for a good book on marketing and sales. Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe just try the same video without all of the effects?  Use effects for transitions and stuff, but let the product be seen!  

Like many others have said, it's not something that I would be into myslef, but if I knew someone that was looking for something like this, I could not use that video to recommend you!  That same video without so many effects would probably do well!

the "take my money" thread has a great video just posted today of a company that makes hidden cabinets for gun storage.  That video does a good job of showcasing the product without being flashy.  

Then again, maybe your target audience is squids, and I hear they go for the flashy marketing vids.

I agree with the video being too much but a shorter snipped could be used as a grabber intro into a much longer video containing what everyone has listed above.  The scheme shown is a bit loud but cool nonetheless.  Now doing the same process in popular race schemes would be something of great interest to me.